Vinyl is fast growing in the flooring market. Vinyl is durable and has a huge range of designs. The vinyl market and the whole of the flooring market is currently being dominated by Luxury Vinyl Tiles, which is commonly known as LVT.
- Dry Back LVT – Tile or sheet that needs to be fixed to the sub-floor using an adhesive.
- Click – Tiles that have a mechanical jointing system to attach to one another and float on the subfloor without being glued down. There are many versions of the click system which offer fast, clean installation.
- Range of Choice – With LVT, there are loads of designs to choose from. Wood effects, Tile effects and geometric designs.
- Impressive Realism – The finish of the LVT is super impressive. You can feel the grooves and the knots on the wood effect, and with the Tile effect, the grouting is available as well.
- Performance – LVT is excellent in high-traffic areas, with great cleanability. Some LVT are also water resistant, which is great for Kitchens and Bathrooms.
- LVT is warm and comfortable compared to ceramic and stone floors. They are a good insulator and suitable for underfloor heating.
- Sound Reduction – LVT has a great impact on sound compared to the tap/click laminate. It transmits less sound and vibration compared to solid flooring.
Don’t forget, if you would like to find out more about the underlay we provide. Give us a call or use our contact form Here.